LOCAL vs INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURANCE POLICIES
Savvy has researched and identified international health insurers, who can provide better and more cost-effective cover. Some of them are the largest insurers in the world.
Let’s compare your policy with theirs.
TOP DOMESTIC HEALTH INSURANCE POLICIES:
- are too expensive;
- provide very limited cover compared to international policies; and
- are inflexible e.g. you can’t choose your hospital or doctor.
FOR ABOUT THE SAME COST AS TOP DOMESTIC POLICIES, INTERNATIONAL HEALTH INSURERS OFFER:
- much broader cover, e.g. for complex diseases, the most advanced treatments and procedures etc.; and
- more flexible features e.g. automatic policy renewal, choose your own doctor and hospital anywhere in the world e.g. Houston’s MD Anderson Cancer Center, etc.
- international insurers cover the USA’s FDA approved treatments. Local insurers cover less i.e. only treatments approved by local regulators e.g. Brasil’s ANS.
WHY ARE THE TOP DOMESTIC POLICIES SO EXPENSIVE BEARING IN MIND THE LIMITED COVER THEY PROVIDE?
- local insurers are heavily regulated and taxed.
- local insurers can’t spread their costs, risks, and exposure as widely as International insurers can.
Compare your cover. It’s easy.
LET US GIVE YOU SOME EXAMPLES OF BETTER HEALTH INSURANCE COVER FOR YOUR FAMILY, BASED ON YOUR CURRENT POLICY.
In the text box below, just tell us:
- the ages of you and your dependents;
- an estimate of your current monthly premium; and
- the cover level or product provided by your insurer, or just email a photo of your policy to xx©savvy.com.br